skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
These Thoughts Of Mine
Sunday, August 22, 2010
Once Upon A Time Will Life Ever Be Simple
Silly children, juggling words like forever.
Thriving off lies like love.
And growing away from what they'll soon miss so dearly.
Oh, childhood...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Val
I'm Val. I'm a pretty friendly person with more than enough to say. I'm a little bit of everything. Playful & all over the place. I'm an overall happy individual. And well, thats me.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2011
(14)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(7)
▼
2010
(45)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(5)
▼
August
(7)
Chromosomes.
What It Comes To
Once Upon A Time Will Life Ever Be Simple
A Night Of Stories
I Ditched Earth Today.
Fresh
Weekend Fun
►
July
(10)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment