And when it all turns to dust, I remember I'm the one still standing.
I forget why I held on and remember why I let go.
Yes, I'm let down. Majorly let down.
He was something different, something nice, something that seemed promising.
So he, in turn, was very special to me.
There'll be more guys that'll have their different effects on me I'm sure...
But in a month and a half's duration of time,
He showed me things and feelings and actions I wasn't used to.
Day by day, they became familiar and felt right.
Right enough for me to trust again without question,
and have faith without reason.
As fast as it all came back, I let it go.
Thats one thing I've learned; do what you think is right no matter how much it hurts.
Oh, it hurt. Boy, does it still do.
I think I got my closure tonight, and I think I can move on now without hard feelings.
But more importantly, I can simply, move on.
It was a fun ride, Punkface.
This is my goodbye to you.
Love, GoofyGoober
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment